Ny'alotha raid service | US
Ny'alotha, the Waking City Raid
In this article you will get to know more about Ny'alotha, that is the 5th raid of BfA expansion, that becomes available several weeks after the release of the World of Warcraft patch called Visions of N'Zoth. After reading it, you will have a general knowledge about the raid itself, included bosses, gear presented in it as well as items from Azerite.
Getting into Ny'alotha raid:
In contrast to the well-known and usual for everyone entries, the entry to get to Ny'alotha is a different one. The entry to the raid is always changed. That is defined by the location which N'Zoth together with his servans is willing to attack next. As there will be assaults during the Visions of N'zoth, and the entry to the raid will also be constant. However, it will be changed one time a week (on Tuesday). If you are wondering where the entry for the raid is now located, just take a look at your map and find the obelisk icon.
- When N'zoth with his allies attacks Uldum, the entry will be situated in the centre of Uldum, at the upper part of the Vir'naal Dam;
- When N'zoth with his allies attacks the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, the entry will be situated in the centre of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, near Whitepetal Lake;
- The first of the bosses in the chain is Wrathion. Once you've defeated him, you will open Prophet Skitra and Maut;
- Once you kill Prophet Skitra and Maut, you will have a chance to fight with Drest'agath, The Hivemind, Dark Inquisitor Xanesh and Shad'har the Insatiable;
- When you kill Dark Inquisitor Xanesh, you will unlock the boss Vexiona;
- Killing The Hivemind leads to opening Ra-den;
- When 2 bosses, Drest'agath and Shad'har, are defeated, you will unlock Il'gynoth;
- And once you've killed Ra-den, Vexiona and Il'gynoth, you will deal with these 2 bosses. But mind that they must be killed in the same order:
- Carapace of N'Zoth;
- N'Zoth, the Corruptor;
Class-specific Tier sets were removed, and now there isn’t any transmogrification from Ny'alotha, the Waking City. Alternatively, every type of armor has got a set which signifies the raid atmosphere. For example, in Ny'alotha, every set is made in a theme of the followers of N'Zoth.